Thursday, June 11, 2015

My favorite chicken recipes


Since I am not a big red meat eater, my go to meat is chicken! I LOVE making chicken in multiple different ways!  Chicken counts as red contains on the fix so I use chicken (and my Shakeology of course) to fill up my reds!

Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

Butterfly the chicken breasts and pound the chicken to the desired thickness.

Stuff the chicken with cheese (I use cheddar- a blue container on the fix) and broccoli (a green container) and roll it to make sure stuffing stays in. Season the chicken as you wish (or leave a little cheese for the top).  This pic has the chicken seasoned with paprika.

Bake 25-35 minutes and serve!


Hummus Chicken:

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.

Grease a large baking pan.  Fill the bottom of the baking pan with any veggie of choice (zucchini, potatoes, etc- green container). Drizzle veggies in olive oil (orange container). Lay up to four pieces of chicken over the veggies.  Coat the chicken in your favorite hummus (I love roasted red pepper-blue container) so that all the chicken is covered. Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the chicken and veggies.

Bake for 20-25 minutes and serve!

Salsa Chicken:

I can eat this everyday!!!  The simplest meal and freezes perfectly:

Put frozen chicken breasts along with two jars of any salsa (I use pineapple and mango salsa) into a Crockpot.  Heat on high for 4 hours and voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment