Thursday, June 11, 2015

21 Day Fix Approved Oatmeal Cookies

I've been getting requests for some of the recipes I use during the fix.  Of course my first go to treat are these amazing cookies!  They can be substituted for a yellow on the 21 day fix!



Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.

Ingredients:
3 ripe bananas, mashed
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 cups of oats (I used steel cut oats)
3 tablespoons of milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon (confession: I usually use more- I LOVE cinnamon and its free on the fix)
1/2 cup of raisins or chocolate chips (I use mini chocolate chips)

Mix all the ingredients until it forms a dough consistency.  Then spoon onto a greased cookie sheet (or use muffin tins-I used mini muffin tins (good portion control)). Bake for 15-20 minutes.

WARNING: These are addicting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment