Sunday, June 26, 2016

Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Quinoa Bake

This seemed to be a crowd pleaser so I thought I'd share this deliciousness!!!



Let's start with the ingredients:

4 cups of chicken stock or broth (I use the reduced sodium kind)
1/2 cup milk (I used almond milk)
1 head of broccoli chopped (or 3 cups of frozen broccoli) (I used a little more because I LOVE broccoli)
2 cups of cooked chicken breasts cubed
2 cups of uncooked quinoa
3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese

  • Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
  • In a 13x9 pan, put the quinoa, broccoli, cheese, and chicken (mix it up a little so its incorporated and evenly distributed in pan
  • Mix broth and milk together and pour evenly over casserole
  • Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes

It makes a nice 8 servings.


For my fixers, one serving is (and this is just based off ingredients I haven't officially measured. Also depending on how to you portion the servings):
1 Yellow
1 Green (mine is closer to 1 because I use so much haha)
1 Red
1 Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment