Monday, February 1, 2016

Awesome Promos!

How was your January? Did you stick to your fitness goals?!

February is my favorite month for many reasons (Valentine's Day, my birthday, leap year) but this month has amazing promotions for your health and fitness needs!  I wanted to break them down for you here so I can really share my experience with each of these programs:

Let's start with Shakeology:
 At this point, you all know how I feel about it.  I've written another post about it (in this blog).  It is the healthiest meal of the day and I've committed to drinking it for the year since it has made such a major impact on my health.  Shakeology is included in all promos this month. For the price of Shakeology you get a program for $10-$20 which is amazing! There is also a new flavor: Cafe Latte that tastes just like a frappacino! It tastes incredible!



The program that changed my life:

The fix is on sale for $10 when you purchase Shakeology ($140 total).  Why it worked for me:
  • Breaks down portion control and clean eating. I used to eat like garbage and didn't portion correctly at all.  This program has taught me how to fuel my body in the right way.  It shows me how to correctly portion and still eat everything I want!
  • The workouts are only 30 minutes from home.  I hate working out at the gym with others watching.  These are 30 minutes and you actually FEEL the results. There are modifiers which is awesome because when I started at 350lbs+ it was hard. Really hard. I was sore. But I got better-- and it got easier! The combo of healthy eating and awesome workouts helped me drop so many pounds and inches.  It literally saved my life.

For those of you who are more active Fix Extreme is another great option.  Or have you mastered the 21 Day Fix? this is a great next step!  Fix Extreme is on sale for $10 when you purchase Shakeology ($140 total)
What's great about it?
  • Same great nutrient guidance as the 21 Day Fix.
  • Workouts are more "extreme" and focus on toning you.  This is where I first learned I have abs haha! Same great trainer just more intense workouts!

One of my favorites: CIZE is on sale this month!  CIZE is only $10 when you purchase Shakeology ($140 total).

The great things about CIZE:
  • You Dance!  It doesn't even feel like working out.  Learn some awesome routines to some great songs.  You feel like a dancer in your house. So fun!  You actually feel the burn from it too! I was sweating when I did it!
  • Shaun T-- he is the best! So funny and so encouraging!  I love him!

Need a kickstart to help you lose a little and cleanse your body before you start your program?  Try the 3 day refresh!!! It is only $10 when you purchase Shakeology ($140 total) and you can add a 3 day refresh to any challenge pack for an extra $40! ($180 in total for Shakeo, 3 Day Refresh and Program).  It helps rid your body of sugar, toxins, and just overall bloat!  I lost 8 pounds and it helped me kickstart my body for my program I started!

If anyone has ANY questions about these or other programs let me know! I really want to help as many people as I can because I know what the program did for me!




The best part is that with the purchase of these programs, you get me as a coach, support and you get added to a great group of people who are looking to do the same!  

Let's do this together! Reach out to me for help, questions or more details!

www.beachbodycoach.com/jammero2o2o 

No comments:

Post a Comment